Aquatabs® InLine, the low cost water disinfection system designed to disinfect 360,000 litres of water @ 2ppm can be easily connected to existing water tank pipelines in villages where access to safe to drink water is an essential requirement. Depending on water quality, Aquatabs® InLine can be easily adjusted to meet the ppm levels required in any situation.
• Suitable for home water tanks, community storage containers for shared water points. Well & borehole systems, schools, hospitals, medical centers, water kiosks, rainwater harvesting, etc…
• Dosing of integrated water units and systems at POC
• Continuous/automatic dosing on the flow of water at the point of entry into a tank or in-line for gravity / open and/or pressurized water systems.
• Objective: To make the water potable and/or to add some residual to keep the water safe.
• No power required
• 10 to 30 liters per minute
• Replace cartridge when emptyAQUATABS IN-LINE is an innovative system for disinfecting water at point of collection with no power required it works on the flow of the water. Water is forced down through a cartridge and around TCCA tablets, which erode to mix the required level of chlorine into the water line.
AQUATABS IN-LINE provides biofilm control is easy to install, no power required, requires low maintenance and no moving parts, maintains healthy water and is cost effective
and sustainable water solution. Each AQUATABS In-Line cartridge treats 360,000 litres @ 2-3 ppm at 100% water flow.
Always read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) thoroughly before use.
AQUATABS InLine cartridges should be kept in a clean, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat and intense light. InLine cartridges should be used within 24 months from date of manufacture.
Always read the Product Label before use.
Watch youtube video how easy AQUATABS InLine ststem can be installed here
Available in: 0.8 KG (1 box 6 X 800 G) from your local agri merchant store. One in-line cartridge can disinfect up to 360,000 litres of water.